We want to know more about you! Please do us a favor and answer our poll today:
And, because Tuesday is our fashion update day, here’s a quick tidbit for you!
The Pantone Color Institute believes that these will be the HOT colors for summer 2010:
- Turquoise — cool and tropical, this delicate and feminine blue evokes memories of tropical beaches and cool clear waters.
- Amparo Blue — a twist on navy, which traditionally represents spring. This is a livelier, brighter hue but still has the warmth of summer; a tone away from Fall 2009’s teal/Majolica Blue, and not as harsh against the skin as royal blue.
- Violet — the color of heather and spring blooms, violet, a cross between lavender and purple is a romantic, feminine gentle hue with uplifting properties.
- Aurora —a deepish yet soft yellow with a slightly greenish hue, Aurora, according to Pantone, represents the first glimpse of sunshine as it rises over the horizon. A more wearable yellow than brighter hues.
- Fusion Coral — a warm pinky, peachy orange, the color of tropical sunsets and reminicsent of passion fruit.
- Tomato Puree — the season’s boldest color in a classic, clean pinky red. This uplifting tone works really well with all neutrals or can be teamed with turquoise for a retro look.
- Pink Champagne — a wispy combination of ivory and beige provides a subtle hint of warm color and provides a sophisticated blank canvas for almost any shade.
- Tuscany — this warm pinky beige acts as a versatile base color, especially for violet and fusion coral.
- Dried Herb –— a gray-green neutral base evoking memories of country gardens, a softer tone than khaki but just as versatile.
- Eucalyptus — a versatile soft gray which will transcend seasons and provides an elegant backdrop to add dramatic pops of color from brightly-colored accessories.